Maersk is brilliant at incubating talent and for the right candidate, the opportunities are endless to grow within the organization with horizontal or vertical moves basis consistently strong performance.
We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade. Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy.
We’re proud of our people who define our company’s industry leadership, global team culture and customer-centric focus every day.
As Administrative Assistant, you have responsibility for the overall operation of the general administration at a department or facility. Ensures that proper support is provided to staff in all administrative areas.
- Works on assignments of limited scope and complexity, exercises independent judgment within defined boundaries and guidelines typically under supervision.
- Understands and applies theories, concepts and principles related to the specific task.
- Follows standard procedures for solving problems, may need to escalate non-routine problems to a more experienced colleague or supervisor.
- Delivers administrative assistance at an experienced level in day-to-day job.
- Has responsibility for clerical activities including mail, word processing, filing and archiving, order processing, telephone answering and stationery supplies.
- Responsible for organizing the events.
Required experiences, skills and competencies
- 1-3 years of experience in related fields (administration, event organization, finance…).
- Educational degree BAC+5 or BAC+3 or a BTS.
- Has skills developed through job-related training and on-the-job experience within a specific job discipline.
- Has knowledge of standardized work routines and methods, general facts and information.
- Has MS package knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook…).
- Has presentation , communication, documentation and reporting skills.
- Has some notions in finance (adventage).
- Has the ability to work under pressure. Can concentrate, flexible, cooperative and adaptable person.
- Language requirements: fluent French and conversational English (adventage).
If you are interested in this job offer, please make sure to apply before the 25th of November.