Amnesty Internationale is hiring a Volunteer for Finance and Administration team.
The West and Central Africa Regional Office are looking for a volunteer in the Finance and Administration team for a minimum of 3 months over 3-5 days a week.
The successful volunteer/intern would be expected to carry out the following tasks and help :
- on filing system (P-account, E-account, and other stuff)
- on the setting up of new offices – in relation with finance operations with receipts etc.)
- to handle Petty Cash (not in relation funds, but handling receipts and spreadsheet)
- on IPOS receipting, invoicing and following supplier payment (in accordance with the Finance and Office Assistant)
- on clearance of E-account
- to find translators for job descriptions
- on selection of proforma from suppliers and make requests to New supplier team
- on logistic for the organisation of workshops if needed
We would expect the successful volunteer/intern to have the following skills and experience:
- Interest in and knowledge about finance and administration
- Experience in finance and accounting
- An undergraduate degree in finances, administration or a related field.
- Excellent written and spoken English and French.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, online tools.
- Knowledge of finance software is recommended
Volunteering in one of the world’s leading human rights organizations can provide valuable experience and following your successful volunteer placement, you may request to receive references. However, please note that volunteering does not lead directly to employment with Amnesty International.
Volunteering is unpaid, although travel and lunch expenses are provided (150.000 XOF/ month).
Equality and diversity is at the core of our values and Volunteers are expected to participate collectively and individually to promote a constructive and sensitive approach to others from a variety of backgrounds, where the contribution of others is valued and respected.
Volunteers are required to comply with our policies and rules relating to Health and Safety, Cultural Diversity and Equal Opportunities and with our security regulations.
- Closing Date : 31 May 2019
- Directorate : Global Operations
- Location : Dakar
- Type : Volunteer
- Duration : 3months
Très important : Méfiez vous des arnaques ! Vous ne devez payer, en aucun cas, des sommes d’argent aux recruteurs utilisant la plateforme EmploiDakar.com
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.