Philip Morris seeks a Digital Engagement Manager.
Are you a forward – thinker, keen on the new technologies and exploring new ways of how to communicate with the customers? Do you like to challenge the Status quo and really make an impact? Do you believe that customer engagement is the key to success? If the answer to the above is ‘Yes’ do not miss this truly unique opportunity and apply for the position of:
Digital Engagement Manager
Within Philip Morris Senegal Marketing Team.
- Oversee the planning, development, optimization, maintenance, measurement and implementation of Consumer Engagement Digital Projects
- Support in the development of an application and a microsite
- Full involvement in maintenance of the application and microsite in terms of content feeding, data management, platform monitoring
- Manage digital agency to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality and cost-effective
- Develop and write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar
- Build a media plan in line with the brand strategy and the Consumer Engagement Plan
- Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, build a consistent retro planning to be uploaded on the application and microsite
- Support in monitoring moderating the application and microsite to ensure LAS follow the guidelines
- Continually monitor and suggest improvements for the usability and content to meet the objectives
- Review with agency weekly editorial calendar before publishing on application
- Coordinate the ongoing control and correction of data processing done by sales assistants (input, transfer, verification, cleaning, and refreshment) in order to maintain reliable and good quality Database
- Coordinate with third party providers and internal parts (IS, Legal) to ensure at all times that the Database system meets all legal, marketing and security information requirements in terms of data complexity and consumer profiling
Analytics & reporting:
- Consolidate metrics and provide ongoing reporting and analytics to CE teams, brand teams and marketing director
- Provide guidance for program optimization, analyzing the impact of the application microsite
- Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and to inform various audiences of our collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts, showcasing the impact achieved for our clients
Digital marketing budget:
- Analyze the cost efficiency in order to achieve optimal allocation of resources
- Analyze digital marketing activities and based on learning, prepare recommendations for future actions in a cost-efficient way
- SSA markets with key projects in Senegal, Mali, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Kenya
- College or University Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing of which 3 years in digital consumer engagement and content
- Forward thinking mindset– looking for trendy, real-time solutions to develop catchy and effective content
- Consumer centricity – content development focusing on consumer segment need with objective to stay relevant and attractive
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Full professional proficiency in French and English
- Challenging and very rewarding role with a significant amount of ownership in a dynamic international environment
- Collaboration with a team of great professionals with limitless possibilities of sharing knowledge with the best experts in their field
- Participation and leadership of a significant amount of strategic projects that make an impact to the whole organization
- Excellent career development opportunities,
- Competitive remuneration package with an extensive benefit scheme
Deadline for applications : 10 December 2018.
Join Philip Morris International, a global market leader
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 80,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer and a good corporate citizen. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade. And we proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.
We are dedicated to doing something very dramatic – replacing cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling. That’s why we have a total of over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore.
It’s the biggest shift in our history. And it’s the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see https://www.pmi.com