Phoenix Consulting Group recruits a Driver.
This position is a support staff to manage the daily operations of the office with following
Tasks and duties:
- Provide secure and timely driving services to transport passengers, documents and/or goods.
- Deliver payment transfers to the bank and/or the suppliers, assist with postage and with pick up of office purchases and any other tasks required.
- Support Meetings/events organization and perform occasional handyman jobs inside the Office.
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance
- Regular checking of cars including maintenance service including but not limited to check oil and tires properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside
- Maintain log book of each service vehicle on daily basis
- Work occasional evenings and weekends
- Perform any other task requested by the hierarchy.
Academic qualifications Essential qualifications
- Completion of Secondary school
- Good knowledge of mechanics
- Valid Driving License Desirable qualifications
- Good Level of French and acceptable English;
- Good knowledge of EHS Absolute rules
- Have experience /Defense Driving
Work Experience & Skills Essential experience
- At least 6 years working experience with preference with International Organizations.
- Good team player
Personal Qualities & Behaviors
Essential qualities or behaviors
- Good presentation
- Sense of respect and Discretion
- Interact with customers in a professional manner
Performance review period: « every three months »
How to apply
Deadline for applications : 19 January 2019.
Phoenix Consulting Group recruits a Driver
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.
Très important : Méfiez vous des arnaques ! Vous ne devez payer, en aucun cas, des sommes d’argent aux recruteurs utilisant la plateforme EmploiDakar.com