Save the Children recruits a Regional Pharmaceutical Procurement Officer
The Regional Pharmaceutical Procurement Officer will be responsible for International Procurement of Pharmaceutical and non-food supplies. Responsible for managing and developing the supplier base, and ensuring the efficient delivery of high quality goods and services to our country programmes. The role holder will be expected to respond to assigned Procurement requirements, implement the regional procurement strategy which will effectively deliver business needs. The role holder will be required to work with countries in West & Central Africa Region (WCA) to support their procurement strategies and to support in developing the sourcing strategy i.e. local, national and international procurement under the supervision of Regional Procurement Coordinator. The profile required for this position is as follows:
- Degree level in Business, Procurement or Supply Chain Management.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technologist
- Professional Supply Chain / Procurement qualifications and member or equivalent membership.
- Medical supply Chain knowledge
- 3 years’ of Procurement experience in International Pharmaceutical / Medical supplies
- Experience of implementing / significant knowledge of Procurement, Tender process and Contract/Framework management experience.
- Ability and willingness to change work practices and hours in the event of major emergencies including travelling at short notice and for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge in medical forecasting and quantification will be an added advantage.
- Pharmaceutical Technologist qualification.
- Knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry or a drug regulatory agency in quality assurance.
Duration of the contract: 2 years (national contract)
Information on the Application
Please apply using a cover letter and an updated CV in one document. Please also provide details of your current compensation and salary expectations. A copy of the complete role profile can be found at https://www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We must ensure the safety of children so that our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to protecting children from violence.
Candidates are informed that Save the Children International does not require any payments or expenses during the entire recruitment process. Any such request must be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
Female applications are strongly encouraged.
Contract – Full-Time
Closing date: Monday 11 March 2019
All jobs close at midnight UK time on the date specified
Très important : Méfiez vous des arnaques ! Vous ne devez payer, en aucun cas, des sommes d’argent aux recruteurs utilisant la plateforme EmploiDakar.com