Mars is hiring a Regional Sales & Marketing Director.
Job category: Sales
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there’s more to being in business than just making a profit. That’s the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it’s never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It’s about how you can grab everything that’s within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It’s about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we’ll all be a little better off. It’s that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
Your responsibility at Mars
- Participate with the Global Sales and Marketing Leadership team in developing and aligning global Sales and Marketing priorities and specific pillar strategies
- Deploy global Sales and Marketing priorities and specific pillar strategies and support the markets to ensure executional excellence e.g. product launches, sales acceleration projects, etc.
- Drive portfolio optimization across the region taking into consideration supply options and unique market needs
- Drive growth through Strategic Revenue Mgmt to improve NSV / ton
- Represent local market and overall regional needs in the global R&D and innovation pipeline development process
- Ensure understanding and compliance of super-premium brand experience at all touch points
- Develop communities across the region by pillar and/or project that enable best practice sharing e.g. SPT, Eukanuba, HUB website, etc.
- Assist local markets with the Omnichannel transformation e.g. digital capability building, media strategy, org structure, etc.
- Support local key business transformation initiatives as required
- Build the capabilities and skills of the Demand community
- Drive the Demand talent agenda for Asia-Pacific by creating visibility of the high potential talent as well as visibility to the development opportunities across the region and the globe
- Support the GMs where needed in the recruitment of critical Sales and Marketing roles and provide input on sizing up the Demand community
- Build an engaged and motivated team of associateso_Value
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.
Très important : Méfiez vous des arnaques ! Vous ne devez payer, en aucun cas, des sommes d’argent aux recruteurs utilisant la plateforme EmploiDakar.com