Philip Morris International hiring Commercial Information Trainee.
We are looking for a Commercial Information System Trainee within our Sales Department
If you are a fast learner, result-oriented and good at dealing with tight deadlines then you are the one! We want you for our internship in Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal based in Dakar.
As an intern in our department, you will team up with the Commercial Planning & Trade Strategy team, within the Sales Department to:
- Daily support sales department in areas of market information collecting & analysis, sales & distribution data management and sales report establishment. These includes HQ assistance with back-office reporting and assistance to field staff with front office reporting.
- Assist Supervisor in the development and management of an advanced but suitable commercial system, supporting reporting/operation processes, with the intent of providing organizational efficiency, and clarity in the communication of business information and results.
Skills and qualifications
- College/University – master’s in business management and other related field
- ‘Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft Office (Excel/Powerpoint/Power BI), Familiar with data mining/business information tool, Strategic thinking and planning, High level communication ability, Excellence in Analytical & Problem-solving, Presentation skills, Time management skills
- Language – proficient in English, Fluent in French and Wolof